Become a Yoga Alliance 200-Hour Certified Yoga Teacher
Fall Session starts August 22nd!
Training held at Ivory Ridge Club House: 32 E Clubview Ln. Lehi, UT
This training will empower you to teach yoga from your heart!
Learn to be “InTune” with your passion, power, and purpose in life.
This training is for you if…
- You want to deepen your yoga practice and take it to the next level
- You are excited about immersing yourself in ancient yoga traditions
- You enjoy collaborative and experiential learning in a safe and nurturing environment
- You want to contribute to building strong communities and relationships
- You want to create a business and life you love
- You enjoy being part of a community of practitioners who bring mindfulness to the masses
- You eat, sleep, and talk about yoga to your friends, co-workers, and family every day.
What is included:
- Guest instructors
- 120 pose Asana Manual
- Over 200 page Teacher Training Manual
- How to personalize your classes
- How to structure and sequence your yoga classes
- Teaching methodologies
- Experiential training in Yoga Anatomy and injury prevention
- Experiential training in asana, adjustments, alignment, and modifications
- In-depth business training and materials to help you launch your business passion.
- Yoga Alliance 200-Hour RYT
- Discounted pricing at our Hidden Lake Yoga Retreat with paddle boarding!
- Spiritual growth and personal transformation that you didn’t know was possible!
- And much more is in store!
Aug 22, 25, 26
Sep 5, 8, 9
Sep 21 – 24 Retreat*
Sep 29, 30
*Optional – Extra Cost
Oct 13, 14
Oct 24, 27, 28
Nov 7, 10, 11
Nov 17, 18
• $200 off if paid in full by Aug 22nd
• Payment plan available
• Attendees receive ½ off September Retreat
Space is limited… $250 deposit reserves your spot!